Six Teens, Half a Dozen Teen Climate Actions
Hello! On Day 95 of #100daysofBTS to #EndTheClimateCrisis, Sunday, June 27, 2021, the 6th to last day of the 100 Day Project, we meet again with Kyra, age 16, to talk about teenagers and half a dozen actions that teen can take to end the climate crisis:
1. Talk to your parents! Be enthusiastic, patient (yeah!), persistent, make connections, allow for growth. (Thank you to Grist’s “How Can I convince my parents to care about the climate?”)
2. Use energy wisely, Get charged with renewables, Eat for a climate-stable planet (thank you #DavidSuzukiFoundation!)
3. Work with your school for 100% clean renewable energy! (#GreenSchoolsCampaign action toolkit can help)
4. Join a local Youth Climate Action Team!
a. #ClimateRealityProject Bay Area Chapter
5. Connect with national youth climate movements
a. #SunriseMovement’s Call to Action for a fully funded #CivilianClimateCorps
6. Connect with international youth climate movements
a. #UNICEFClimate and the #UNICEFVoicesofYouth project in English, Spanish, Arabic, and French for young people 13 – 24
b. @voicesofyouth on Instagram
For more Dancing4ClimateJustice videos on Greta Thunberg and following the direction of teenagers and young adults to end the climate crisis, check it out here!
Join us and the #BTSARMY to take action to #EndEmissions, #EndRacism, and End the #ClimateCrisis!